So, the wedding is over. One year, if not more, of that planning has come down to one day, and that day went off without a hitch. For five or six hours, you celebrated your nuptials, but after food, drink and good times, the wedding over just as quick as it began. After the big day is over, what happens next? Here is a short list of what some people are looking forward to once the wedding is over and they begin their lives together.
- Home cooked meals!
- If you are lucky, one of you likes to cook, and eating out isn’t as financially sound as we all like it to be. Cooking together is a great way to have fun and enjoy a nice meal that you both prepared, together. The face to face conversations help build an even stronger bond, as well!
- Getting a “Family” animal
- Are you not ready for human babies? After the wedding, grab a Fur-Baby instead. What’s better than coming home to a little ball of fur that you can love unconditionally?
- If you are lucky enough, having two incomes!
- Both of you now have a little extra wiggle room, since you are now considered a two-income family!
- Moving into a House
- This kind of ties into having two incomes. No more will you have to struggle in that shoe box of an apartment, because you can finally move into something that you will both enjoy. Also, having a mortgage in both of your names definitely helps out as well!
- Having someone to lean on after a rough day at the office or workplace.
- Trust me, we have all been there. Regardless of what you do for a living, not every day is a walk in the park. If you don’t have it already, it is nice to have a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to after a long and stressful work day.
- Having babies!
- A lot of newlyweds cannot wait to start a family together, and that includes procreating. Raising a child can be one of the greatest things you can do in this world.
- Spending the rest of your life with your “Missing Piece”
- I am a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone. When you find that person and begin sharing a life together, that is one of the greatest things any pair of human beings can do!
There are so many things that you can accomplish after the marriage is over. Just remember, be true to one another!
Author: Penn Oaks Golf Club
Penn Oaks Golf Club is a private, non-equity golf club owned by several local area business partners who have combined their passion for golf with the course’s exceptional reputation.